EkkoBeauty eyebrow henna, 7 ml
EKKOBEAUTY eyebrow tinting with henna for eyebrows is a guarantee of a beautifully contoured shape and a natural shade. At the end of the procedure, you get a perfect result with a pronounced caring effect - firmer and shinier eyebrow hairs in just one procedure.
Long-lasting color - on hairs up to 8 weeks, on skin up to 14 days.
High ability to stain leather.
The most natural shades.
An instant effect of well-groomed, naturally beautiful eyebrows.
Endless color palette thanks to the ability to mix tones.
Nourish and protect every hair.
Stimulates the growth of new hair along the coloring contour.
The product is intended for professional use.
Do not use the product: after the expiration date; on inflamed / damaged skin; for dyeing eyelashes.
It is not recommended to keep EkkoBeauty henna on eyebrows for more than 20 minutes!
Avoid getting the dye mixture on your clothing.
Perform a standard elbow test before use to check for possible allergic reactions.
Store the product in a dry, dark place out of reach of children and animals.
Instructions for use:
1. Carry out make-up removal and cleanse the eyebrow area with scrubfor eyebrows.
2. In a non-metallic container, mix mineral solution and henna powder in a proportion sufficient to obtain the desired consistency. After preparation, the mixture must be used immediately.
3. With a flat synthetic brush, evenly apply the mixture strictly according to the planned shape of the eyebrows. If necessary, correct the border of application with a dry cotton swab.
4. Exposure - from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on what intensity of hair and skin color you want to get. To achieve a positive staining result, EkkoBeauty Henna does not require complete drying.
5. Remove the surface layer of the coloring composition with a cotton pad moistened with EkkoBeauty eyebrow and eyelash growth oil. Finally, remove henna residues from the eyebrow area with plain water.
Ingredients: Lawsonia inermis, Indigofera argentea, Emblica officinalis, Sodium PCA, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Acacia Concinna, Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol.
Henna for eyebrows in BROWN shade by EkkoBeauty
Natural brown shade. Versatile, adapts to any skin tone. The most natural in the line. Designed for fair-haired girls and brunettes without a clear belonging to the warm / cold type.
• in milk state - mocha color with a translucent staining effect on the skin.
• in the state of sauce - natural brown with the effect of medium color density on the skin.
• in a state of sour cream - a deep color of bitter coffee with the effect of tattooing on the skin.
Henna for eyebrows in the shade DARK BROWN by EkkoBeauty
The gray-brown shade in the line is responsible for the delicate formation of cold undertones in the final coloring. "Extinguishes" too warm notes when mixed with henna of a pronounced warm palette.
• in the state of milk - cappuccino with a translucent staining effect on the skin;
• in the state of sauce - pronounced gray-brown with the effect of medium-density staining on the skin;
• in a state of sour cream - woody brown color with the effect of tattooing on the skin.
Henna for eyebrows in shade LIGHT BROWN by EkkoBeauty
The universal shade Light Brown (delicate warm brown) is intended for girls with any type of appearance, dark blond and brunettes. Ideal for the Slavic type of appearance. Suitable for shaping a bright appearance with expressive eyebrows. One of the most delicate and delicate tones in the collection, designed specifically for the convenience of working with blondes. A ready-made solution with a perfect staining result.
Along with the Graphite tone, Light Brown henna is used only when the powder is diluted to a thick sauce or sour cream. In more liquid states, the dye mixture of these henna colors does not have a pronounced effect on the skin and eyebrow hairs. Light brown is naturalness at its most beautiful!
The light brown shade is intended for blondes with a warm shade of hair and light blond girls. One of the most delicate and delicate tones in the collection.
• in the state of milk, stains only the hairs;
• in the state of sauce - translucent staining of the skin;
• in the state of sour cream - slight coloring of the skin in light brown.
Henna for eyebrows in GRAPHITE shade by EkkoBeauty
Cold gray color in the palette from light ash to pronounced graphite. Designed for light blonde girls and cold blonde. It also gives a very delicate color result and is designed to create a natural effect.
• in the state of milk, stains the hairs gray;
• in the state of sauce - gentle coloring of the skin in a light gray shade;
• in a state of sour cream - rich gray color of the skin and hairs.
Along with the Light Brown tone, Graphite henna is used only when the powder is diluted to thick sauce or sour cream consistencies. In more liquid states, the dye mixture of these henna colors does not have a pronounced effect on the skin and eyebrow hairs. Graphite is a ready-made solution for the successful dyeing of the eyebrows of girls of northern type of appearance.
Henna for eyebrows in the shade GOLDEN BROWN by EkkoBeauty
Golden brown is a classic warm ocher color. Despite its sunny character, Golden Brown never gives a reddish tone in the final color. Designed for warm types of fair-haired girls and brunettes.
• in milk state - wheat with a translucent staining effect on the skin;
• in the state of sauce - caramel with the effect of medium color density on the skin;
• in the state of sour cream - the color of cinnamon with the effect of tattooing on the skin.