The course is designed for everyone to improve and supplement their knowledge in the field of pedicure who completed the basic manicure course, as well as beginner masters and masters with work experience, who wish to replenish knowledge and improve skills.
Conditions for the start of training: a certificate or diploma of the basic course of pedicure.
Our individual course lasts 7 hours and will cover:
• Equipment and preparation of the workplace of the master.
• assignment of mills, high-speed mode.
• The angles of inclination of the cutter and the working surfaces of the cutters.
• Features of the treatment of skin and nails in the apparatus pedicure.
• Opil forms in pedicure.
• Coatings as close as possible to the cuticle in a pedicure.
• Aesthetics in pedicure
• Working process
• Hygiene and contraindications to the procedure
• Required material
• Customer care and care recommendations
• Error correction
2. Practice part (model should come 1,5 hours later, If you can't find the model,
please let us know as soon as possible. We can find the model for additional fee
International Certificate will be issued after successful completion of training.
We always reserve the right to change the plan of training, depending on the
skills of master and working out possibilities of our program. We will offer you
extra time by appointment.