After the entry into force of the contract of sale (after the receipt of the payment made by Customer), Charmkit will assemble the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery. In order to avoid delays in delivery, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid. Products damaged (but not its packaging) during transportation shall be replaced to Customer. Should the replacement be impossible, Customer shall receive a refund equal to the price of the products. Charmkit shall not be held responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that Charmkit could not foresee or control.
Items purchased through Charmkit online store may be returned within 14 days of the date of the receipt. Should Customer find the purchased item unsuitable, s/he can return it to the online store without indicating the cause for return. If Customer wishes to return purchased items, please contact customer support at +37255620855 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchased items must be returned immediately, but no later than within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal. The right to withdraw shall not apply to body, hand, hair care, and skin cosmetics. The right to withdraw shall cover items that are unused and the package intact and undamaged. Should it become inevitable that Customer has to pay the return costs, the online store shall refund the cost of purchased items and return costs no later than within 14 days following the receipt of the request for withdrawal.
The withdrawal period of 14 days shall not apply to the following items:
- items produced in accordance with Customer's personal needs;
- items produced custom-made according to conditions set out by Customer;
- items unsuitable for return due to health protection and hygiene reasons or if their packaging is removed after delivery;
- items mixed or diluted with some other product or items, so that they can no longer be separated from each other;
- items used for business and professional activity purposes;
- breakdown or failure resulting from improper use of the appliance (failure to follow instructions for use);
- appliance that had been plugged in wrong voltage;
- broken items or items with mechanical damage (e.g. after falling);
- in the event of ordinary wear and tear or in the event of faults which do not cause the appliance's depreciation of value nor impair its use;
- the appliance has undergone repairs by a technician/repair center not authorized by the manufacturer.
- If Customer does not receive the items he had ordered, or the items delivered do not correspond to the description provided on the web page, or items appear defective, Customer may, instead of filing a request for withdrawal within 14 days of receipt, use his/her right to present a complaint arising from the law.
Using purchased Products for business and professional purposes (incl. Legal persons)
If the purchased Product has been used for business or professional purposes, or used by a legal person, the regular complaints procedure shall not apply. In such cases, the period for submitting a complaint is usually 6 months or more, depending on the term limits set by a manufacturer. If the manufacturer’s defect is detected within this period, the Product will be replaced or repaired.
The Product shall not be subject to return if:
- the Product is produced taking into account the Purchaser’s individual needs;
- the Product is produced according to conditions set out by the Purchaser;
- the Product cannot be returned for hygiene or health protection reasons, and if it has been opened by the Purchaser after delivery (cosmetic product etc);
- the Product is mixed or diluted with some other product so that they can no longer be separated from each other.